Develop a framework for effective management and organizational leadership using evidence-based research and strategies to cultivate a positive, productive culture. Discover the benefits of shared values and tactics that promote organizational excellence.
Combining Grand Canyon University’s rigorous curriculum with reflective practice, you can increase your aptitude for scholarly research while exploring methods of design, analysis and dissemination.
The doctor of health administration program includes a formative dissertation process, which begins in your first course.
The Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration program at Grand Canyon University is for those looking to advance their leadership skills in healthcare administration.
Graduates of the doctor of health administration online program typically work in roles where they direct medical or health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies or similar organizations.
- Advanced Graduate Studies and Scholarship
- Progressions in Leadership Thought
- Ethical Dilemmas and Stewardship
- Foundations for Research
- Structures and Governance in Health Care
- Residency: Dissertation
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 33 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
GCU proudly welcomes doctoral applicants wanting to pursue higher levels of achievement in learning and research. You may be accepted by meeting one of the criteria below:
- Earned a doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA less than 3.4 may be accepted with specifications.
- Earned a master's from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA of 3.0 - 3.39 will be accepted with specifications. Applicants with a GPA below a 3.0 will not be accepted.
International40200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 2 months.
National40200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.