Organic Chemistry from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava offers theoretical knowledge of the current organic chemistry, mainly organic synthesis involving the control of chemoselectivity, diastereoselectivity, enatioselectivity and targeted development of new synthetic methods. Develop the ability to plan and carry out multi-step synthesis of active substances for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The graduate has thorough knowledge of the current organic chemistry and related disciplines, has insight and knowledge of current trends in the art, can independently plan and organize chemical research and lead diverse research team.
Graduates of the program may increase qualifications in the form of post-doctoral study in domestic and foreign scientific institutions and industrial research. High theoretical and practical knowledge of organic chemistry as well as related scientific fields allow them to lecture, conduct seminars and laboratory exercises in organic chemistry at various universities. Versatility of this doctoral program allows the graduate employment in all countries of the European Union in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries for jobs requiring higher education at doctoral level. Graduate can be employed as an executive in the chemical manufacturing and economic positions of the state administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Unprecedented cross-couplings
- Targeted synthesis of natural compounds and their analogues
- Daylight as an unrivaled initiator of new chemical reactions
- Synthesis and properties of new fragrant molecules
- Novel approaches to analogues of polyhydroxylated indolizidine alkaloids
- Carbonylation in the Synthesis of Heterocyclic Natural Compounds
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Food Sciences View 4 other Masters in Biology in Slovakia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the master diploma;
- Copy of the diploma supplement;
- List of published and unpublished works, or reviews of these works
- Documents to prove participation and awards in students’ scientific conferences;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Receipt (duplicate receipt) of payment for admission procedure
- Applicants for English-language study will enclose to the application a language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS).
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2400 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.