Regent University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Education – Special Education prepares special education teachers and administrators to advance in special education research, practice and policy. This research-based Ph.D. will prepare you more specifically for a career in academia.
- You’ll enjoy developing advanced proficiencies in theoretical and analytical application and a comprehensive knowledge of the special education field.
- The program is ideal for professionals seeking a career as a university faculty member or senior educational administrator.
- Advanced Educational Leadership
- Christian Education Leadership
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Technology & Online Learning
- Exceptional Education Executive Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 8 other PhDs in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Graduate Program Academic Paper
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts
- Complete Your Admissions Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
- Admissions Interview
International775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per year during 24 months.
National775 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.