In the Communication program from Regent University, you’ll receive broad interdisciplinary training in your teachings, scholarly writing and research as you explore communication studies through a Christian worldview.
You can become a better communicator and scholar while making a lasting impact whether as a writer, teacher, speaker or thought leader.
- Executive leadership
- Media relations
- Media/market analysis
- Informaton Research & Resources
- Communication Research: Historical/Critical Methodologies
- Communication Research: Quantitative Methodologies
- Communication Research: Qualitative Methodologies
- Communication Research: Applied Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication View 5 other PhDs in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Graduate Program Academic Paper
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International25900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.