Let us equip you with the knowledge, skills, and professional values through which every lawyer must be grounded. Our courses, consistent with the rule of law, adhere to the perspective that shaped the Western legal tradition. Get prepared for success in the study of law and the practice of law.
Become skilled in many areas of legal expertise including the following:
- Foundational legal subjects
- Legal writing skills
- Analysis of legal issues from a distinctively Christian worldview
- Oral advocacy and communication skills required for legal practice
- Analysis and resolution of legal issues
- Professional behavior grounded in the biblical worldview in accordance with accepted legal standards
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Law
- Civil Procedure
- Lawyering Skills
- Constitutional Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- The School of Law must receive all application materials by April 1 of the expected enrollment year for international applicants applying for a student visa.
DisciplinesLegal Studies View 30 other PhDs in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to Liberty’s J.D. program, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- One letter of recommendation is required, addressing your academic performance and abilities, preferably from a faculty advisor or professor in your major field of study. If you have been out of school for several years or have served in the military, a letter from an employer or commanding officer is appropriate.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a current résumé with the Application for Admission form. Your résumé should include your work experience, honors, awards, extracurricular activity, and community service.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
National37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.