To pursue non-J.D. courses offered by Liberty University in the Juris Doctor (Dual Degrees) programs during fall and spring semesters, you must have approval from the law school’s registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. This approval ensures compliance with the law school’s policies regarding the total number of credit hours permitted for law school students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualifications and enrollment in non-J.D. courses offered by Liberty University are established and managed by Liberty University and not the law school.
- First-year law students may not take non-J.D. courses. It is the purview of the administration to limit a dual degree participant’s academic load while actively pursuing a juris doctorate degree if the current course load hinders the participant’s course of study in the J.D.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesLegal Studies View 37 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.