Key features of Juris Doctor - Business dual degree
Liberty University ’s M.B.A. program equips you with the skills to manage people as well as complicated business situations. You will also explore corporate responsibility, entrepreneurship, and nonprofit management. Some law school courses can be used to meet degree requirements for the Master of Business Administration program.
To participate in the combined degree program, you must apply to and be accepted into the Master of Business Administration program. Permission to participate in the M.B.A. dual degree program must also be obtained from the law school registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Procedure
- Lawyering Skills
- Criminal Law
- Legal Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
Law school tuition covers the cost of M.B.A. classes taken during the fall and spring semesters. However, classes taken during the summer and winter terms are not covered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.