Key Features of Juris Doctor - History from Liberty University
The Liberty University Department of History teaches from an evangelical, conservative perspective and focuses on the study of American religion, military history, historical documentary filmmaking, and constitutional history.
You must apply and be accepted to the Master of Arts in History program to earn both the J.D. and M.A. in History. You must also get permission from the school of law registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs to participate in the combined degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The 36 hour MA History degree has a thesis and a non-thesis option.
- Specializations are also offered in diplomatic and European history. Liberty’s Master of Arts in History is a Phi Alpha Theta national award-winning program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesHistory Legal Studies View 37 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36782 USD per year during .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36782 USD per year during .
Tuition for history classes taken during the fall and spring semesters is covered by your law school tuition. Classes taken during the summer and winter terms are not covered in your law school tuition.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.