Apply theory and research to issues of leadership in complex organizations including schools, district offices, community centers and policy organizations.
Designed by expert faculty members within the Educational Leadership and Policy program, this Educational Leadership program from The University of Arizona will enhance your ability to improve outcomes in your organization. You will tackle challenging educational problems through case studies, stimulations, group activities and individual projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Your capstone project will be a dissertation in practice (DiP). The DiP examines a problem of practice, which is an area of concern or issue that has been identified in the context of your professional practice.
- Upon graduation, you will be prepared to work in a range of educational leadership roles such as teacher-leader, principal and superintendent. The EdD can be completed in as little as 3 years.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 59 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 36 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.