The Public Health course at University of Arizona is unique as it focuses on developing future leaders in public health practice, who will advance the public’s health through the integration and application of a broad range of knowledge and analytical skills in leadership, practice, policy analysis, research, program management and professional communication.
Arizona's first and only accredited college of public health, the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health is uniquely situated in the culturally rich and diverse Southwest.
Distinguished for our outstanding community-based research and for our focus on eliminating health disparities among populations of the Southwest and globally, the UA Zuckerman College of Public Health offers tremendous opportunities to its students for education, research and community involvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Health Budgeting and Financial Management
- Public Health Law and Ethics
- Evaluating the Public Health Literature
- Fundamentals of Evaluation
- Doctoral Public Health Leadership for Health Equity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority: December 1
- Secondary: April 1
- Note: Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 168 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The program is designed for students who have a previously awarded Master's degree, preferably a Master of Public Health, and at least two years of public health experience
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Research statement
- Writing sample
- Mission and values statement
- GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.