These disciplines of pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics are unique and exist only in Colleges of Pharmacy. The average time to graduation is approximately four and one half years.
The College of Pharmacy offers a graduate program leading to a Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmacokinetics - Pharmaceutics program at University of Arizona and/or a Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Over twenty faculty participate in the program.
Faculty research interests are in various areas of:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Health Pharm Outcomes Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemical Factors influencing Drug Action
- Topics in Pharmaceutics
- Topics in Pharmaceutical Solids, Nanotechnology and Solid-State Particle Engineering Design in Drug Delivery
- Pharmaceutics Research -Lab Meeting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 66 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- TOEFL 550 paper based or 79 intenet based (international students)
- GRE is required, but no minimum requirement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.