Successful candidates will meet the requirements for a career as an independent researcher in academia, industry, or government.
The College of Pharmacy offers a graduate program leading to a Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy, and Outcomes at University of Arizona and/or a Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Over twenty faculty participate in the program.
Faculty research interests are in various areas of:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Health Pharm Outcomes Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Technology Assessment
- Economic Foundations for Health Sciences or equivalent
- Health Services Research Methods (
- Advanced Health Policy Analysis or equivalent
- Basic Principles of Epidemiology
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Biostatistics for Research
- Applied Health Technology Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Pharmacy Public Policy View 25 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- TOEFL 550 paper based or 79 intenet based (international students)
- GRE is required, but no minimum requirement
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.