Students will learn the modalities to diagnose and treat depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, social disorders, and more. Graduates will work with the patients over the short term or on long term to diagnose and develop treatment plans with the patient.
Applicants may enter the program as a post-BSN student or a post-master’s (in nursing) student. Graduates of the Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program from University of Arizona are prepared as advanced practice nurses and are eligible for Nurse Practitioner certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Inference for Evidence-based Practice
- Methods for Scholarly Inquiry
- DNP Forum
- Philosophy and Theory for DNPs
- Population Health for DNPs
- Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Health Policy and Economics
- Evidence-Based Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Nursing Health Sciences View 142 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Degree awarded from a regionally accredited institution
- Enrollment in the DNP program requires registered nurse licensure. Admission is conditional upon the individual obtaining and maintaining the license in active and good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.