Here at Anglia Ruskin University Law School, you’ll find staff who are experienced in most areas of law, including business law, corporate governance, international law, sports law, property law, environment, planning and land management, and human rights.
We’ll allocate you two supervisors suited to your area of research, with additional staff members available if necessary, and provide you with a rich and stimulating environment in which to conduct your research.
Anglia Law School has strong links to research networks in Anglia Ruskin and the wider community, including the Policing Institute for the Easter Region (PIER). We also host and take part in many other research events, including regular Faculty and departmental research seminars, which will allow you to present your research in a safe and supportive setting. These events, along with our online environment, will help you connect with other research students from a range of disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Union law
- Human rights law
- Social security and employment law
- Family law and policy
- International human rights law, theory and practice
- The intersection between philosophy and law
- Constitutional law and constitutionalism
- Freedom of religion
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 15 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- PhD: You’ll need a Master degree or equivalent in a related subject area.
- Please note we consider most candidates for PhD with progression from MPhil. If you want to apply for direct entry to the PhD route, you’ll also need to provide academic justification for this with your application.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4407 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.