The Education program at University of Michigan - Dearborn focuses on development of a high level and advanced proficiency in the education field of study as well as acquisition of research and leadership skills. It aims to produce graduates who can solve practical problems in a specific education-related context.
Students will develop the knowledge skills and experiences in the program to allow them to:Conduct scholarly research including:
- a. Reviewing and critically analyzing relevant literature
- b. Collecting and analyzing appropriate types of data
- c. Communicating results of that research with different audiences
- d. Identifying important/practical questions or problems that can be addressed through scholarship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership
- Metropolitan Education
- Curriculum and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission is on a yearly-basis only. Materials must be submitted in full by March 15, annually.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 28 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Master's degree with a 3.3 GPA or higher
- GRE Required
- At least 3 years teaching experience or the equivalent experience working in a professional setting
International890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 445 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 445 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.