Students will gain experience as a scholar practitioner with the necessary skills to utilize innovative curriculum, current technology, and instruction methods relevant to second language learners’ educational needs in a variety of professional settings. Students engage in scholarly research throughout the coursework to support their final dissertation at the end of their program.
Tailored Dissertation Approach
Designed to provide support when doctoral students need it the most: during the dissertation. You’ll complete the dissertation in a structured, faculty-supported course sequence.
Choose from 13 Focus of Study options to tailor your program. Each Focus of Study includes six courses to fit your career goals.
Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Foundations of Second Language Learners
- Methods and Materials for Second Language Instruction
- Professional Advocacy and Leadership for Second Language Learners
- Understanding Linguistics and Second Language Learners
- Technology for Second Language Instruction
- Cross-Cultural Studies for Teaching Second Language Learners
- Applied Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 4 other Masters in Languages in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Transcript showing Masters' or doctoral level
- Provisional admission is not permitted
- Submit a current curriculum vitae (preferred) or resume
- Submit a goal statement, demonstrating a clear expression of purpose and anticipated personal and professional goals
- Complete an Interview
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23914 USD per year and a duration of 42 months.
National23914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23914 USD per year and a duration of 42 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.