Our Information Systems program at University of Maryland Baltimore County is one of the few programs that approaches Information Systems in a holistic sense, including the social and political elements of building and maintaining complex, large-scale systems. We have a diverse, multicultural faculty and student body that practices an interdisciplinary and applied approach to Information Systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Quantitative Methods for IS Research: Statistical Learning
- Advanced Field Research Methods
- Computational Methods for Information Systems Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Business Information Systems View 35 other PhDs in Statistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The majority of successful applicants have an undergraduate GPA well above 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- The IS Ph.D. program builds on an understanding of the design, development, analysis, and use of computer-based information systems.
- All applicants must submit GRE Aptitude Test or GMAT scores unless they get an approved waiver from the department.
- All applicants are expected to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-StateFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.