The program, designed to build upon your previous clinical and academic experiences, will develop your team management skills and prepare you to improve your community’s health through evidence-based research. You will be ready for leadership roles open to DNP-prepared nurses in clinical care, research, and health policy. APRN, RN, and MSN required.
A Simmons DNP Online in 27 Months
- Prepare to become a nursing leader in your community.
- Earn your Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in seven terms.
- Keep your current commitments with our part-time study plan.
- Conduct evidence-based research to improve care in your community.
- Learn to mentor and manage teams with our leadership-focused curriculum.
Designed for board-certified advanced practice registered nurses with a Master of Science in Nursing, the online Doctor of Nursing Practice program enables nurses to reach the highest level of professional practice in seven terms.
Simmons’ Seven-Term Post-MSN to DNP Online Program
Through a research-focused curriculum, students learn to conduct evidence-based research and use their findings to provide better care for their patients and communities. The program is offered on a part-time basis, allowing students to balance their academic and professional responsibilities with their personal commitments. APRN, RN, and MSN required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical & Legal Iss. Advanced Practice
- Research Methods in Advanced Practice
- Health Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Administration View 18 other PhDs in Health Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- MS in nursing or a related Master's degree (3.5 graduate GPA) from a regionally accredited U.S. post secondary institution.
- Evidence of RN licensure and board certification in the U.S. (notarized copies of certification/license) in an advanced practice specialty (NP, CNS, CNM, CRNA) or experience (at least two years post-Master's) as a nurse manager/nurse executive. Board certification in management (CENP, CNML) is preferred but not required for nurse managers.
- Applicants must have taken an undergraduate statistics course at a regionally accredited U.S. post-secondary institution within 5 years prior to the application deadline. The course must be equal to a semester in length and a grade of B or better is required. The course may be in progress at the time of application but cannot be completed after acceptance or enrollment in the DNP program, as it is an admission requirement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 27 months.
National17333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.