You'll work together in the same group of about 15–20 students throughout the entire program and build a virtual community, while benefiting from leadership assessments and executive coaching, developed and led by current and former community college presidents and senior executives.
With a highly respected credential, sophisticated knowledge, and an accomplished dissertation, you'll emerge from the Management in community college policy and administration program at the University of Maryland University College with the tools to transform student achievement and successfully guide community colleges into the essential role they will play in the future of higher education.
- Leadership and Change
- Foundations of Management Theory
- Research Methods
- Higher Education Policy
- Institutional Assessment in the Community College Environment
- Community College Advocacy, Advancement, and Entrepreneurism
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Public Policy View 59 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Official transcript indicating successful completion of a master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited university or college (equivalent degrees from other accredited institutions may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Completed application for admission
- An up-to-date resume
- A personal statement
- Two letters of reference, sent by the evaluator to firstname.lastname@example.org
International17392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1087 USD per credit during 36 months.
National17392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1087 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.