This Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine-MBA option from Oklahoma State University is only available to students of the College of Osteopathic Medicine who obtain the approval of both the Osteopathic Medicine and MBA program directors. The standard GMAT and business prerequisites are not required.
- If your goal is to become a well-rounded business professional, you’ve come to the right place!
- Our graduate degrees in business prepare you academically to achieve in a variety of fields while our Career Services Office prepares you for success inside and outside the board room.
The college is accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, the recognized accrediting agency for institutions that educate osteopathic physicians.
- Today’s successful physicians must be able to excel on multiple levels and the joint DO/MBA program develops necessary skills for broader career achievement through the integration of knowledge and experience.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Master in Business Administration (MBA)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check List
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- Application Deadlines:
- International Applicants
- English Proficiency for Admission
- Financial Guarantee
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.