This D.O.-M.S. in Biomedical Sciences degree at Oklahoma State University is ideal for the future physician who wishes to maintain an interest in research while also treating patients in a clinical setting.
- D.O./M.S. students are expected to complete the M.S. portion of the degree in two years (i.e., the summer between MS I and MS II) and the entire program within seven years.
- The M.S. degree is conferred when the graduate degree requirements are complete.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Foundations
- Cell and Tissue Biology
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Developmental Anatomy
- Osteopathic Manual Medicine
- Clinical Anatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiomedicine Health Sciences Biochemistry View 159 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed baccalaureate degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE test scores
- International students for whom English is a second language are required to have earned a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (213 computer based or 79 Internet based).
International876 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 876 USD per credit during 24 months.
National876 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 876 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.