The successful student will demonstrate research competency and develop teaching skills. The small class size allows for extensive personal interaction with faculty as well as maintaining the quality of the program. Our graduates have benefited from this approach with an assortment of attractive employment opportunities.
- The Oklahoma State University Finance faculty represents a well-balanced portfolio of academic scholars.
- The faculty is active with research and publication, dedicated to the students' learning experience and successful career development, committed to maintaining a collegial work environment, and supportive of professional development.
Major reasearch areas
- Asset pricing
- Risk management and risk taking
- Corporate governance
- Institutional investors
- Stock and bond returns
- Capital structure and leverage
- Corporate debt
- Financial institutions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 39 other PhDs in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Check List
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fees
- Application Deadlines:
- International Applicants
- English Proficiency for Admission
- Financial Guarantee
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.