You can choose organizational behavior or strategic management with two minors. One minor of your choice and a minor in research methods. Training in research methods emphasizes research design and quantitative methods.
- Our Management PhD program at Oklahoma State University offers the opportunity to work closely with faculty members who are nationally and internationally recognized for professional and scholarly accomplishment.
- The OSU PhD program is rigorous and selection is limited to well-qualified individuals, which allows us to create an environment necessary for the successful training of our PhD students.
- The PhD program requires 60 credit hours of coursework.
- 15 hours of coursework will be chosen by the student, in conjunction with a faculty committee, to support the individual student’s specific interests and needs.
- Students may choose to focus on organizational behavior or strategic management.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 129 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GMAT score (620 or higher preferred).
- Application deadline for prospective students both domestic and international is Jan. 1.
- Statement of purpose
- Current resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- A writing sample
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.