The goal is to train students to advance the theory and practice of the marketing discipline. This is carried out within the structure of formal coursework and through informal individual and small-group research efforts.
- The Marketing program at Oklahoma State University emphasizes personal interaction between faculty and students through activities such as a speaker series, research paper series, joint research and social gatherings. A learning environment exists in which both students and faculty can achieve intellectual and professional career growth.
- Our faculty is large and diverse. We currently have 16 members. The faculty has five full professors, five associate professors, and six assistant professors. The marketing faculty are generally active in professional associations serving as chairs, co-chairs, track chairs, session chairs, and or reviewers for nationally visible conferences in our field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The following required PhD seminars provide 9 of the 15 hours:
- Seminar in Marketing Strategy
- Seminar in Marketing Theory
- Seminar in Buyer Behavior
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 19 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The PhD program in Marketing and International Business will NOT be admitting new students for Fall 2021. Our next admission class will be Fall 2022.
- A cumulative score at or above the 75th percentile on the GMAT or GRE exam. (GMAT is preferred, but GRE will be considered.)
- The early consideration deadline is Dec. 5, full consideration deadline is Jan. 15 and the final application deadline is Feb. 1.
Living costs for Stillwater
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.