In the Management Science and Information Systems phd program from Oklahoma State University, you will be immersed in information systems research and publication, national level conferences and college-level classroom instruction.
- OSU faculty have diverse technical and behavioral information systems research interests and are nationally and internationally known for their research over a range of topics including data analytics and business intelligence, information assurance, management science, enterprise systems, and productions and operations management.
- The OSU MSIS faculty represents a well-balanced portfolio of academic scholars. The faculty is active with research and publication, dedicated to the students' learning experience and successful career development, committed to maintaining a collegial work environment, and supportive of professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students may choose between four specializations:
- Management information systems
- Data Analytics
- Management science
- Information Security
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Test score of at least 600 (GMAT) or 310 (GRE).
- TOEFL (Internet): 95, if applicable.
- A 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale is required.
- The application deadline is Feb. 1.
- A master’s degree is required.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.