The Business, Information Systems program at Auburn University provides you with a strong technical grounding in business processes, emphasizing the use of information technology to facilitate business operations and enhance business performance.
By the end, you’ll have gained the knowledge and skills to launch a successful career in academia.
Choose your specialization
Our PhD in Business, Information Systems gives you the opportunity to specialize in an area that suits your interests. We provide three specialization options:
- Information Systems Management
- Business Analytics
- Supply Chain Management Systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Research Seminar
- Doctoral Seminar In Information Systems Research
- Advanced Is Management Research Seminar
- Research And Dissertation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 10 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online Graduate School application (three letters of reference required)
- Send GMAT or GRE scores to the Graduate School (GMAT scores preferred)
- Send undergraduate and graduate transcripts to the Graduate School
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.