At Auburn University, we cater to doctoral students with an outstanding aptitude and strong research skills in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- A dissertation embodying the results of this research represents the major portion of the requirements for this degree.
- Four calendar years beyond the bachelor’s degree or three past the master’s degree are usually needed to complete the Ph.D. program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Take a minimum of 66 credit hours of graduate work past the bachelor’s degree.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 51 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity Engineering or equivalent from an institution of recognized standing
- Your GPA is 3.0 or above
- Your GRE general exam combined score is at least 300, with a verbal score of at least 150, a quantitative score of at least 150; and a written score of at least 3.
- If you are an international student, your TOEFL iBT score should be at least 79, with a minimum of 16 on each of four component parts (reading, listening, speaking, and writing) or, IELTS score of at least 6.5.
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.