The Management program at Binghamton University boasts an intimate, collaborative 1:1 student-faculty ratio.
- Students work closely with faculty and have opportunities to co-author articles for leading academic journals and present research findings at professional conferences.
- Students admitted to the doctoral program receive funding, in the combination of a full tuition scholarship and a teaching or research assistantship for a full academic year.
- The PhD program is designed for full-time students. Students are encouraged to take advantage of the non-departmentalized nature of the program and explore disciplines outside the School of Management.
- Depending on the individual specialization, students may take courses in economics, psychology, mathematics, sociology or other disciplines.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 135 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Provide a complete set of your undergraduate (and, if applicable, graduate) transcripts showing one of the following:
- You have earned a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university
- You are within one academic year of earning a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university
- You are eligible to apply as part of a memorandum of understanding between your current institution and Binghamton University
- A 3.0 GPA over your entire undergraduate career
- A 3.0 GPA during your last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits of your undergraduate degree, with most courses graded regularly (not as "pass/fail")
- A 3.0 GPA in a graduate degree, with most courses graded regularly (not as "pass/fail")
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per year
Living costs for Binghamton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.