In this supportive environment, you can choose your research focus, gain experience working on faculty projects both here and abroad, and develop teaching skills as the instructor of record for an undergraduate course.
- The PhD in Economics program at University of Wyoming is designed to equip the student for professional research in university, government, or industry positions.
- The University of Wyoming has long been a place where pioneering researchers have developed and advanced the field of environmental economics.
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Mathematical Economics
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Research Methods
- Satisfactory coursework that usually includes Calculus I & II, Statistics, Intermediate Microeconomics, Intermediate Macroeconomics, Linear Algebra.
- Satisfactory GRE scores, which usually exceeds 310 overall with a minimum of 153 in the verbal section and 144 in the quantitative section.
- We accept both TOEFL and IELTS scores. We require a minimum score of 540 on the paper-based TOEFL, 207 on the computerized TOEFL, 76 on the internet-based TOEF, or a 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Statement of Purpose
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.