Candidates can elect to focus their studies in one of the following areas: Organizational Behavior/Human Resource Management focuses on the study of human behavior in complex social systems (organizations); Strategic Management focuses on the roles and problems of top management teams and strategy formulation and implementation.
- Professional organizations regularly conduct placement activities specifically for doctoral students.
- Professional associations such as the Academy of Management help Texas A&M University students achieve success in these areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The PhD in Business Administration – Management curriculum contains coursework in to the following areas:
- Foundation requirements
- Major field and concentrations
- PhD electives
- Dissertation Research
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit online application and upload requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Apply online using our BusinessCAS Application form.
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the BusinessCAS application system.
- Essay/Personal statement question(s).
- Scanned transcripts (.pdf) from each senior-level post secondary institution for the review process.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into BusinessCAS by the recommenders or they may submit by email. No more than three will be accepted for review.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
- International applicant section.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.