Our Marketing Ph.D. program from Texas A&M University has two tracks; Strategy/Quantitative and Consumer Behavior, each supplemented by rigorous coursework and seminar series.
- Our graduates have found employment at highly ranked and accredited universities, such as Indiana University, University of Arizona, Georgia Tech, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of South Carolina and University of Texas at San Antonio.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Ph.D. Program requires a minimum of 64 semester hours beyond a Masters degree or 96 semester credit hours beyond a Bachelors degree if the student does not have a Masters degree at the time of admission.
- To ensure students are well trained in their areas of study, most students take classes beyond the 64 credit hour minimum.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 19 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A formal application must be submitted on-line at: BusinessCAS Application form
- As part of this on-line application process, applicants need to provide the names of three references and their email addresses.
- The references will then be contacted with detailed instructions on how to submit their letters of reference in an electronic format. Please note that references are strongly encouraged to submit recommendations electronically. Sending via postal mail will significantly slow the review process.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.