The Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program at Texas A&M University is rated as one of the top programs in the nation and offers a number of unique features and benefits:
- Systems perspective: The doctoral program has a strong systems point of view and stresses the interrelations of the functional business areas and the importance of effective decision making.
- Emphasis on problem-solving: The program strives to develop professionals who are well grounded in their discipline’s underlying theories and have refined problem-solving capabilities.
- Diverse learning opportunities: Our students explore their discipline through numerous learning opportunities including coursework, in-class experiences, projects with industry, and teaching. Most learning is accomplished through joint research with faculty members and involves an extensive mentoring process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Ph.D. in Business Administration – Operations and Supply Chain Management program normally consists of two to three years of coursework, plus two years of research work to complete the doctoral dissertation.
- A minimum of 64 credit hours beyond the master’s degree (96 beyond the baccalaureate) is required by university regulations, including 18-24 hours for dissertation research.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The priority application deadline is December 10.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 4 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit online application and upload requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Apply online using our BusinessCAS application form.
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the BusinessCAS application system.
- Essay/Personal statement question(s).
- Scanned transcripts (.pdf) from each senior-level post secondary institution for the review process.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into BusinessCAS by the recommenders. No more than three letters will be accepted for review. Electronic letters of recommendation are recommended in order to expedite your application.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS score will be typed in your application. The entire international section must also be completed.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.