Urban Planning from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) focuses on top faculty in critical fields, a flexible curriculum, and superb opportunities for important and progressive research.
Students at Urban Planning from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) will:
- develop the research skills and experience
- produce influential scholarship
- secure jobs at leading research institutions.
- Applied Microeconomics for UP
- Colloquium in Planning Research
- Research Design
- Advanced Research Design
- Law & the Quality of Urban Life
- Quantitative Analysis in Planning
- Histories and Theories of Planning
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 8 other PhDs in Urban Planning in United States
- Applicants to the Ph.D. program must have a Master’s degree in planning or a closely related field.
- Letters of recommendation,
- Work sample,
- Complete undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts,
- GRE scores
- Your statement of purpose
- The Personal Statement
- An overall scholastic average of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required, or its equivalent if the letter grade system is not used, and in any post-baccalaureate study.
- English Proficiency
International32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32588 USD per year during 60 months.
National32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32588 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State17486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17486 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Beverly Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.