Economics from University of California, Berkeley is awarded in recognition of the recipient's qualifications as a general economist and of the ability to make scholarly contributions in fields of specialization.
Students at Economics from University of California, Berkeley will:
- students pass through two major stages:
- achieve competence in econometric methods, methods of economic history and fundamentals of microeconomic and macroeconomic theory.
- be prepared for examination in two fields of specialization of their choosing
- make a significant contribution to the body of Economic knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Mathematical Tools for Economics
- Survey of Research in Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The online application and all supporting documents
- 3 letters of recommendation,
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.