Students at University of California, Davis acquire in-depth knowledge of two fields of theoretical or empirical Economics of particular interest to the candidate.
- Students graduate with the ability to address economic issues with the analytic and quantitative skills necessary for a successful academic or professional career in economics, business or government.
- UC Davis offers more than 100 graduate and professional degree programs and boasts a diverse student body from around the world. Known for our state-of-the-art research facilities, productive laboratories and progressive spirit – UC Davis offers collaborative and interdisciplinary curricula through graduate groups and designated emphasis options – bringing students and faculty of different academic disciplines together to address real-world challenges.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Personal History Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Application fee ($120 for domestic application, or $140 for international). The fee may be paid by credit card or by e-check as directed on the application. The fee must be paid before the application will be considered complete, and the fee must be paid for each application submitted.
- Three letters of recommendation (ask each letter of recommendation source to upload a letter electronically, as directed on the application. DO NOT submit hard copies of the letters).
- C.V. (curriculum vitae or résumé)
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial support for graduate study at UC Davis is available in several forms, including UC Davis Internal Fellowships, External Fellowships, Academic Employment, and student loans. There are different procedures for applying for each type of financial assistance and it is essential that you apply as early as possible for financial support.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.