Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics from University of California, San Francisco focuses on how to develop effective drug therapies for patients that have a minimum of adverse effects.
This multidisciplinary graduate program has a dual focus: pharmaceutical sciences and drug development, and pharmacogenomics, which is the application of genetics and genomics to drug action and disposition.
Students at Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics from University of California, San Francisco will:
- receive solid training in the pharmaceutical-related basic sciences
- develop into independent and creative scientific problem-solvers.
- explore new drugs in novel ways.
- Principles of Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacokinetics, Drug Metabolism and Transport
- Statistical Methods for Bioinformatics
- Biocomputing Algorithms
- Principles of Genetics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirement for application is a bachelor’s degree.
General and demographic information
- 3 letters of recommendation (preferably from recommenders who are familiar with your research experience)
- Personal Statements
- Upload transcripts (instructions can be found on the application)
- A non-refundable fee of $105 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $125 for international applicants is required to finalize your application.
- International applicants must submit TOEFL scores to institution code 4840.
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.