History of Health Sciences from University of California, San Francisco faculty and students investigate how medicine, health, and illness are historically perceived, and how these perceptions reflect and shape culture and society.
Students at History of Health Sciences from University of California, San Francisco will:
- solve problems that create barriers to healthy life by proposing effective interventions at the intersections of health, humanity, and society.
- examine the historical, ethical, racial, cultural, and political conditions that impact the promises of biomedical research and health care equity.
Research focus areas:
- Public health
- Healthcare systems
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Public Health Health Sciences View 185 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- Example of Written Work
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of recommendation (3)
- Unofficial transcripts (official copies will be required, if accepted)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.