We emphasize faculty-student mentoring and researcher-practitioner partnerships to prepare students for successful careers.
- During the past 50 years, the field of criminal justice has evolved to become more evidence-based, and doctoral education has played a significant role in this evolution.
- The University of New Haven's Ph.D. program in Criminal Justice is designed to create a new generation of educators and scholars who excel in the classroom, produce valuable research, and contribute to their discipline and communities. Our graduates are well-prepared for both academic and research-oriented careers.
- Our vision is to be the premier student-centered Ph.D. Program in Criminal Justice in the Northeast region, with a national and international reputation for academic excellence among students, faculty, alumni, and peers.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 16 other PhDs in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants can apply without a Master's degree
- Graduate record examination (GRE) scores are optional for the duration of the COVID emergency
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.