- The crucial outcome of graduate study in the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management is the identification, conceptualization, resolution of, and recommendations for important economic problems of a local, regional, national and global nature. To this end, the Dyson graduate student is trained in a problem centric environment to examine issues from an economic point of view, generating hypotheses based on economic principles, and empirically testing these hypotheses.
- At the MS level, we seek sufficient rigor in thesis research as a transitional phase to doctoral research or employment in the private or public sectors. At the doctoral level we seek the highest quality of research with the aim of publishing research in high quality journals and making sure that our students can be placed in leading academic departments.
- The Ph.D. student must take at least one minor in another field, such as Economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureConcentrations By Subject
- Applied Behaviorial Economics And Individual Choice
- Environmental, Energy,and Resource Economics
- Food And Agricultural Economics
- International And Development Economics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 57 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during .
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during .
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.