At Applied Science and Technology from University of California, Berkeley major fields of emphasis include applied physics, engineering sciences, and mathematical sciences.
Students at Applied Science and Technology from University of California, Berkeley will:
- enrich technical education in the fields of energy science and technology
- enhance and facilitate interactions
- use computational and data analysis tools to accomplish research goals, or whose research involves the construction or analysis of the tools themselves.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied physics
- Engineering sciences
- Mathematical sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal History Statement
- Recommendation letters (3)
- Original Transcripts
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.