Applications relate to the analysis and prediction of weather and climate. The Atmospheric Science program is offered by Cornell University.
- Make an original and substantial contribution to one of the sub-disciplines within the atmospheric sciences
- Demonstrate advanced research skills
- Demonstrate commitment to advancing the values of scholarship
- Graduate students in the Field of Atmospheric Science take courses in many departments across the university.
- Course selection is made in consultation with the major advisor and other committee members, considering the interests, prior coursework, and thesis topic of the student.
- Coursework may also be required to satisfy the minor requirements.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Climate Studies & Meteorology View 9 other PhDs in Climate Studies & Meteorology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.