Learning OutcomesMake an original and substantial contribution to the field:
- think originally and independently
- identify new research opportunities
- Achieve breadth and diversity of knowledge in the field:
- proficiency in the relevant languages, ancient and modern
- thorough command of theoretical and empirical knowledge across the field
- in-depth knowledge of one major area
- produce publishable scholarship
- achieve excellence in spoken presentations
- Demonstrate effective skills in undergraduate teaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject:
- Ancient History
- Ancient Philosophy
- Classical Archaeology
- Classical Literature And Philology
- Classical Myth (Minor)
- Classical Rhetoric (Minor)
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History General Studies & Classics View 46 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year during 36 months.
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.