- Our students receive a world-class education at a College with internationally renowned faculty and facilities, a unique, innovative educational approach, and an unmatched network of academic support.
- Cornell students work with animals from day one of our program, building their clinical skills while fostering critical thinking and communication.
- At the same time, they build a strong foundation of biomedical and clinical knowledge while training on state-of the-art technology.
- Most Cornell veterinary students accept offers of employment before graduating, with graduates going on to careers in private practice, conservation, academia, and beyond. No matter what they do, our alums are known to become leaders and innovators in their field, carrying on a tradition of excellence that our College has established since its inception.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Animal Body
- General Pathology
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Function and Dysfunction
- Host, Agent, and Defense
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Animal Sciences View 12 other Masters in Veterinary Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International56824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56824 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National38250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38250 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.