For doctoral degree candidates, a prescriptive academic review is required and is usually held during the first year. The qualifying examination should be taken by the fifth semester. The Entomology program is offered by Cornell University.
- Demonstrate intellectual engagement
- Develop the ability to assimilate information and knowledge from multiple sources
- Develop critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify and evaluate assumptions in an argument, analyze arguments, and formulate coherent opinions
- Develop and demonstrate creativity in research, teaching, and extension arenas
- Become established as a member of the research/extension community
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject:
- Applied Entomology
- Aquatic Entomology
- Biological Control
- General Entomology
- Insect Behavior
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.