The Interdisciplinary PhD program in Biostatistics at the The Ohio State University is a joint venture between the Department of Statistics and the Division of Biostatistics in the College of Public Health. Students in this program choose between one of two specializations:
- Public Health
All students are admitted to the joint program and make a specialization selection after pasing the Qualifier 1 Exam after one year. The first two years of coursework in both specializations are similar and students in both programs are awarded an MS degree in statistics en route to the PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Bayesian Analysis
- Statistical Theory
- Foundations of the Linear Mode
- Applied Statistics
- Advanced Statistical Theory
- Theory of the Linear Model
- Generalized Linear Models
- Advanced Computational Statistics
- Biostatistical Collaboration
- Advanced Regression Modeling for Time-to-Event Data
- or Advanced Survival Analysis
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Statistics View 34 other Masters in Statistics in United States
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40507 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National37140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37140 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
In-State12424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12424 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.