At Energy and Resources from University of California, Berkeley faculty and students have established an impressive track record of undertaking engaged, cutting-edge research and turning these ideas into effective actions from local to global levels.
Students at Energy and Resources from University of California, Berkeley will:
- pursue rigorous, interdisciplinary, original research in the fields of energy, resources, and the environment.
- prepare for their Qualifying Examination and commence their Dissertation research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy DeCal
- Energy and Society
- Ecology and Society
- Quantitative Aspects of Global Environmental Problems
- Water and Development
- Climate Change Economics
- Ecological Economics in Historical Context
- Interdisciplinary Analysis in Energy and Resources
- Electric Power Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering Ecology View 10 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Statement of Purpose and Personal History Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- GRE Test Scores (NEW POLICY)
- Language Proficiency Test Scores
- Optional supporting materials: sample of written work (published or unpublished); list of publications and presentations, honors and awards; links to websites or blogs on which you are the primary author; list of fellowships and grants awarded.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 36 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.