Designated Emphasis in Science and Technology Studies from University of California, Berkeley will also facilitate a deeper involvement with the lively interdisciplinary research community at U.C. Berkeley dedicated to understanding the dynamic relations among science, technology, and social and political formations.
Students at Designated Emphasis in Science and Technology Studies from University of California, Berkeley will:
- receive a rigorous grounding in the studies of knowledge production and technological change.
- understand when and why particular research programs become dominant, attending to the effects and implications of new technologies and knowledges, and placing ethical and social inquiries at the center of scientific enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Forum
- Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
- 66 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 11 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Research statement
- Personal and diversity statement
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 66 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 66 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.