The rigorous, hands-on curriculum provided by the Glenn College will give you the skills and tools you need to thrive in careers at all levels of government and in the not-for-profit sector. The Public Policy and Management program is offered by The Ohio State University.
As a graduate student, you will have all the benefits of a collegial, high-quality graduate program located within a large, research institution. Our program fosters close relationships among students, staff, and faculty. Our attractive and comfortable facility creates an environment conducive to learning and to creating dialogue between students and policymakers on the pressing issues of the day.
You will also draw upon the vast resources of one of the world’s largest, most diverse research universities. Whether this means pursuing a dual degree, working in one of many interdisciplinary policy centers, or participating in a myriad of public forums and lectures, Ohio State has what you need to grow and succeed.
The academically rigorous Ph.D. Program is preparation for individuals pursuing university careers in teaching and research, and for senior-level research roles in government, consulting, and nonprofit organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Students work closely with faculty advisors in developing programs of study that provide:
- A basic knowledge of the public policy formulation, implementation, and evaluation processes
- A thorough preparation in analytical foundations and competence in advanced quantitative tools required for investigating public policy and management problems
- Competence in public sector economic theory and its application to policy analysis and management problems
- An understanding of the concepts, methods, and techniques of organization theory and administrative processes applicable to the public sector environment
- An intensive concentration in an advanced specialization field emphasizing multidisciplinary contributions to the solution of public sector problems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 36 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- The equivalent of a four-year bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) for the last bachelor's or advanced degree earned.
- Transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40867 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40867 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State12784 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12784 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.