The Health Policy and Management in Johns Hopkins University is a full-time, residential program where students are required to be in residence in Baltimore to complete the required coursework.
Applicants interested in the PhD must apply to one of the department's four concentration areas:
- Bioethics and Health Policy
- Health Economics and Policy
- Health Services Research and Policy
- Health and Public Policy
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Epidemiologic Inference in Public Health
- Ethical Issues in Health Policy
- Research Ethics and Integrity
- Ethics of Public Health Practice in Developing Countries
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 92 other PhDs in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample
- Personal Statement
- Academic record
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous college and university study
- At least two letters of recommendation
International56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 36 months.
National56500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56500 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.