Information Management and Systems from University of California, Berkeley is conferred in recognition of a candidate's grasp of a broad field of learning and distinguished accomplishment in that field through contribution of an original piece of research revealing high critical ability and powers of imagination and synthesis.
Ph.D. graduates from the Berkeley School of Information go on tenure-track faculty positions at the world’s leading universities, as well as leading research positions in industry, academia, and government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Identify a Faculty Advisor
- Preliminary Research Paper
- Preliminary Exam
- Qualifying Exam; advance to Candidacy
- Qualifying Exam: Complete dissertation and give presentation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 11 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- A bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent from an accredited institution
- Superior scholastic record, normally well above a 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Purpose & Personal History Essay
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- College Transcripts
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5721 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.